Important Team Global Impact Update – July 31, 2015
Clay Montgomery here with a long overdue team update and probably the biggest update I've announced since the creation of Team Global Impact back in early October of 2014.
You know, when I first started TGI and built our team site, I had one goal and that goal has never changed. To make it as easy as possible for every single person on our team to get their 4 referrals or more in Four Corners Alliance Group. By providing you with the tools and training you need to get the job done. Even if you had zero experience.
After a couple of months our team grew large enough that support questions coming in via email became too much to handle, so I opened a support helpdesk. I had 1 volunteer to help me out with support tickets and then that person couldn't do it anymore. Then I got another volunteer and then that person couldn't do it anymore. I went several more months doing all the support for the entire team by myself. Even when we had 5000 people registered at our team site.
I'm sure you can imagine the time I was spending doing all those support tickets by myself. Eventually I had to make myself stop. There just weren't enough hours in the day and I had no time left to support my own referrals or do any marketing for myself.
Now we have about 9000 members registered at our team site, a little over 10,000 in our Facebook group, and I estimate something over 15,000 total people in Team Global Impact.
For months I've been wanting to give you all the level of support you need and add several things to the team site but I'm only one person and the team site has always been free so there haven't been any revenues coming in to do the things that really need to be done for you.
So, very soon I'm going to start charging a low monthly fee for the team site. Please - Don't Panic! When I say LOW, that's exactly what I mean. I don't need to charge $30 a month. I don't need to charge $20 a month or even $10 a month. I've settled on $7 a month because I want it to be low enough that it's insignificant for each team member but with the volume we have grown into, the revenues will be there to get everything done.
The first two things at the top of my list are:
- Hire a couple of people for a support staff and train them. I want to get the support ticket response time down to 12-24 hours. There are enough older tickets in the system that they should cover just about every question or situation that arises. That will make it easier to train some support reps and build up our FAQ page for even quicker answers.
- Add a fully integrated autoresponder to the team site. Including a powerful, converting email follow up campaign that will have your affiliate links in them. Half of your referrals will come from the follow up so this is a crucial ingredient for your success.
Those are just the priority items that need revenues coming in before they can become a reality. There are several other things I'm planning on for you all. Like...
- Add more custom lead capture pages
- Hire a professional video person to make us a jaw dropping new presentation video and a new, separate "comp plan only" explanation video
- Contact some top Internet Marketers I know who are experts and hire them to give some exclusive training on the one method they are experts at. For example, I know one guy who has built a subscriber list of more than 80,000 and made over $600,000 online using ONLY video marketing, which, for the most part, is free. My goal here is to give you enough training on different methods, both free and paid, that everyone will have at least one thing you know you can do to get plenty of targeted traffic, leads and signups in 4 Corners. These guru's don't do this sort of thing for free ya know! But your little $7 membership fee will end up giving you 10's of thousands of dollars worth of exclusive training that experts have been using to earn 6, 7 and even 8 figures online.
There's actually a lot more I want to do but those are the big ones. I'll list a few other ideas here to give you an example but this is by no means a complete list.
Have some different banner designs created in all the popular dimensions, both static and animated. Generate ad copy for specific advertising methods like solo ads, craigslist ads, newspaper ads, post cards, etc. Hire a programmer to add to or improve certain areas of the team site.
You support me with your small $7 monthly membership fee and I will bend over backwards to support each and every one of you by giving you all the tools and training you need to be successful, not just with Four Corners, but with any Internet Marketing endeavor you choose to embark on.
The end result here will be huge success for you through massive team duplication and support. We may be 15,000+ strong right now but we have only just begun!
To prepare for this requires a lot of work on my part by purchasing additional software for the team site and configuring and testing everything. I will post more updates here and in the team Facebook group as I get closer to activating the new membership fee. I'll be using my new Stripe merchant account so you can pay with any major credit card. Even prepaid cards work with Stripe and they support over 100 different currencies worldwide.
Live Long and Prosper,